Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Just added...Cute and Cuddly Pink & Brown Elephant Diaper Cake


This Cute & Cuddly Pink & Brown Elephant Diaper Cake is the perfect centerpiece for a Pink & Brown themed baby shower! It is absolutely adorable and ready to be cuddled. The plush pink elephant on top is just the right size for baby's hands and the blanket super soft for baby's skin.

Cake Ingredients:

* 60 Pampers Swaddlers (Size 1)
* Carter's Plush Pink Elephant
* Carter's Cuddle Me Blanket (28" X 30")
* Small Decorative Flowers
* Ribbon, Ingredient Card, & Gift Tag

Measurements: 12"W X 17"H
Price: $65

http://www.rattlecake.com/diaper-cakes/cute-and-cuddly-pink-and-brown-elephant-diaper-cake-3-tier.html

3 comments:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    Deborah

    http://maternitymotherhood.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. The elephant topper is so cute! I would like to have just the elephant, but cant find it anywhere! Does anyone know where to get one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sarah! I got the elephants at a Carter's store, but I only have one left...I can't find them anymore. It was a very popular cake.

    ReplyDelete